Programs, software and add-ons
Let us review your business and recommend the most effective software or system for your requirements. Even if you already have some programs in place, advancements in cloud computing and software developments might mean you’re not working as efficiently as you could. Among other programs, we use.
- Connect to your bank so transactions flow automatically into Xero each business day.
- Keep track of the money in and out in real time, with daily updates and simple bank reconciliation.
- Keep your cash flow healthy by sending online invoices with online payment options.
- Track inventory, manage stock, and easily add items invoices and orders.
- Pay staff, send payslips, and run reports with simple small-business payroll software.
- Easily create and customise quotes and invoices from anywhere.
- Track your business bills and expenses quickly and accurately.
- Powerful payroll to pay your team on time and accurately.
- Automated bank feeds daily to reduce data entry and increase accuracy.
- Manage your inventory and stock levels efficiently.
- Review a large suite of reports to manage the health of your business.
- Bank level security to keep your books safe and secure.
- Say goodbye to data entry! Extract and organise key information from your receipts and invoices.
- With just the snap of your smartphone a picture of your receipt is captured and sent to Receiptbank for processing. So no more bits of paper weighting you down once you have a clear electronic copy on file that’s all you need. Filing done in a flash !
- No more chasing missing bills! Automatically syncs seamlessly with your accounting software and links to popular providers for instant delivery of invoices, forwarding them directly from your inbox and converting invoices into useable data.
- Bank statements can be delivered directly to your secure account. No need to scramble to find statements at the end of the year for the accountant or pay the bank for copies.
- Let an app keep track of where your business is at while you’re travelling or enjoying time out of the office.